Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Vix_Christmas Masks 2010 - Set 1

Well, helloooooooooooooooooo blogettes :) xx

Yes, I have been MIA for November - I always seem to have a dip in creativity
in November! Think it's that "had Hallowe'en but too early for Christmas tags" thing that I have lmao!

However, today being the 1st day of December - let the festivities commence!!

Today - the first 5 masks for this Christmas season.



My pal Kirsty has been chomping to get hold of these - so here you are hun and
I hope they were worth the wait, lmao!

If you'd like these 5 masks - they are 650 x 600 pixels in JPG format

DOWNLOAD HERE

Personal Use only (as always) and a Credits/TOU file is included in the zip.
A little love left is always appreciated :) xx

I'm going to be working on a new PTU Christmas kit over the next few days - and
hope to get that out for the weekend. But I plan to do a wee freebie to go with it too.

And more masks/wordart/goodness etc as the month progresses - so check back often!

Hugs xx

13 comments:

Donna Shoup said...

Thank you, these are awesome!

Kit said...

holy craaaaaaap! I love them :O)

Oooh i got the christmas bug now lol, so expect loads of taggies hehe

Ty so much I'll stop moaning at ya now LOL

Hugs
Kirsty x

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Dec. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Lynna said...

These are very cool! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You're a sweetheart -- THANKS MUCH for the masks!

NittyPearl said...

Thanks Vix off to play
Sandra

Cindi said...

AMAZING Thank You very much!! ♥

Cindi said...

♥Thank You♥

Anonymous said...

Thank you.. They are brilliant as always!

Kelly said...

Thanks Vix, love em!! xo

TxOzRoze aka TOR said...

thanks so much Vix! These are awesome :)

Tineke said...

Thanks for sharing

Tineke said...

Thanks for sharing