Wednesday, 26 November 2008

New Scrapkit Freebie - Twilight

This kit is a reflection of my current interest (or is that obsession lol!)
with the TWILIGHT SAGA of books by the author Stephenie Meyer

If you haven't read the book/s or you're not into them, then this
kit will probably be of no use to you.
But, if you are, this might come in handy when you're creating your delicious Twilight tags and wallpapers etc.
And huge kudos to whoever cast Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen in the film. He's abso-bleddy-gorgeous and perfect as my dream man hehe xx
(Yeah, I'm defo Team Cullen)
Anyway..onto the kit...










The kit was created with PSP taggers in mind and contains
12 Papers (600 x 600 pixels PNG format)
12 Wordarts (Quotes taken from Twilight are © Stephenie Meyer, just to clarify!)
22 Elements - including
3 Frames
3 Bows
1 Butterfly
2 Glitter Doodles
2 Folded Ribbons
2 Decorated Frames
1 Gem Trail
1 Glass Heart filled with Hearts
1 Glitter Heart
1 Journal Card
1 Journalling Cluster Ribbony type thingy
1 Parchment Scroll
1 Straight Ribbon
1 Rose
1 Glitter Simple Hearts Frame
2 Tags
1 Glitter Word "Twilight"

All are in PNG format

If you'd like to download this kit, you can do so from my 4shared HERE

Hope that Twilighters/Twi-Hards/Cullenettes enjoy this freebie

hugs xx

NB. Twilight and any/all quotes from the book "Twilight" that I've used in this kit are © Stephenie Meyer.
This kit is intended for fun, non commercial usage only.

21 comments:

Coes said...

WOW I LOVE this Kit Vix! I have made a tag for you using it! I am new to the blogger stuff so am trying to find your email addy to send you the tag. Please email me at denisekaydesigns@gmail.com in case I cannot figure out where to send your tag to. I have a blog page at http://denisekaydesigns.blogspot.com but haven't figured it all out yet. Hugs and thank you for sharing!!

Dianna said...

Thanks for the kit. I don't know if you'd seen them or not, but Lacy Clagg has Twilight posers over at her tube shop.

Aleah'sMommy said...

tHIS KIT IS GORGEOUS THANK YOU SO MUCH =)

Kessa said...

Absolutely gorgeous kit - thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the FABULOUS kit!!!

Unknown said...

I cannot even express how excited i am for this kit! thank you sooo much!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly said...

LOVVVVVVVE Twilight, LOVVVVVVVVE your kit, thank you so much Vix for making this.

Debbie said...

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much =)

Anonymous said...

Wow it's an Awesome kit Vix. Thanks soooooo much.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Thank love the books !!!!cant get enough
Echo

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for such a beautiful kit :-)

Jess said...

Thank you for this gorgeous kit!

Anonymous said...

woooooow i like your Twilight kit! its amazing!!! and of course, all your masks, i use them a lot
thx for sharing

elizabeth said...

great kit, thank you, elizabeth

Unknown said...

Now how did I miss this awesome kit!! Loved the books...loved the movie and can't wait until the next one comes out. Thanks bunches for sharing this with us!!:-)

Elizabeth said...

awesome kit thank you. Elizabeth

Marie said...

You are amazing!!! Thank you so much for this awesome kit!!!

Diane said...

thanks a million for the lovely kit,have read all the books,watched the movie,can't wait for the next one.

Unknown said...

Such a fantastic kit! I'm a definite Twilight fanatic, as my tags have shown lately. LOL

Great work, thanks much for sharing!

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

lovely twilight kit, thanks for sharing :D