Thursday, 5 February 2009

New Wordart - Love Lost and Found Freebie

Two small sets of wordart for usage in tags etc.

8 reflecting Love Lost...


8 on Love Found


I used some of my favourite fonts to create these.
Some wordarts are song titles and it comes in various finishes - plain, shadowed, bevelled, glassed, gradient glowed etc. See previews for more detail...

(The Love Lost wordart is quite plain and low key - I went to town with the Love Found wordart - lol! - which is glittered and such)

Both sets are in PSPImage format - compatible with PSP7 and upwards.

This wordart is for personal use only - no commercial use please.
No uploading to other file share sites/blogs either please.

Hope someone can have fun enhancing some Valentiney tags with this wordart.

Download from 4shared HERE

Enjoy this wee freebie and see you soon xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling inspired. Lovely word art. Thanks for this great freebie.

scphotographer said...

I love the word art! Thanks so much, I love you included the love lost art also.

✿ɮCɮαw~ɳée✿ said...

Great word art!! Thanks so much!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

is beautiful, thanks

§apphyre said...

great word art! Thanks Vix!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, love the word art...

Gothic Inspirations said...

Wicked word art hun!! TYSM for sharing, might use them on a tut I have planned. Hope your doing ok girlie! Xox Jess

Anonymous said...

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for sharing all of your beautiful work. I've been snagging away, and didn't want to spam by thanking you in each of them..so here I am now, thanking you for all the wonderful shares. Awesome! TY!