Can't stop and natter today lol!
Saturday is my main day for participation in my groups (hello each! xx)
and I'm also working on a new scrapkit (not a freebie this time though)
so anyway - here's my final 2 Hallowe'en masks for this
years taggies...that's if you're not all sick of Hallowe'eny tags
yet...I'm not, I bleddy love 'em lol!
If you
want these masks - just
right click the image and Save As to your own computers
The zip file
of my latest batch of masks
(which will include all the Halloween ones for this year too)
will be up later next week on my tut site.
This zip includes a TOU and Thank You/Credits file but for now,
Thank you to Stephanie Shimerdla (big hugs, love your stuff)
and Silvia @ Graphics-Illustrations...
:D My masks would be quite sad without you lol!
Right - see you soon blog lovelies xx *whoooooooosh*
5 comments:
these are fab hun! thx for sharing!
Great masks Vix..thank you!!
awesome hallow masks Vix! thanks bunches!
thank you for sharing
Thank you!!
Post a Comment