5 tag templates for you, with a wintery - that's WINTERY - theme lol!
(I don't do Christmas stuff properly until December)
I'm not sure about these meself. I like them, but I dunno if
they work as templates - but hey! We'll give it a go hehe...
These are 650 x 600 pixels in PSPImage and PSD format.
The zip file comes with TOU and Credits.
Personal Use Only.
If you'd like them - please download
HERE
Hopefully, I'll be back soon with more stuff and
don't forget my "Frozen Beauty" taggers scrapkit is still
available for just a quid £1.00 - see the previous post
for preview and details :)
See you soon xx
11 comments:
awesome temps!! thx so much!
Love the temps Vix! Ty for sharing!
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tagger Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Nov [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 20 Nov [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).
Great templates Vix ty hon xx
ty for sharing
Thank you so much for doing these in PSD format too! It is so much appreciated. Thank you for sharing so much.
love it! thank you!!
These are just great! Thank you for sharing them!
Thank you! I love these templates!
TYSVM Vix!!
Awesome. Thank you. :)
Post a Comment