Sunday, 15 August 2010

Tagging Textures Set 2

Hello blogettes,

Thank you to all who've downloaded Textures 1 - hope you're enjoying them :)

I'm having a blast making them lol!

Here's the next set;



Again, these are 800 pixels x 600 pixels and are in PNG format for Personal Use.

If you'd like, download them HERE

Back soon with more stuffs

Hugs all xx

12 comments:

Ellie said...

Wonderful textures, thank you!
Hugs, Ellie

Anonymous said...

thank you so very much for sharing your textures...hugs...beloved

Anonymous said...

These are great, thank you for sharing them!

Shelli Cavatelli said...

LOVE these textures. Has been a VERY long time since I have worked with textures but I am so enjoying every minute of getting back into it :)

Thanks :)

kimberly storti said...

Awesome Textures Vix, I love them!! smooches,kimmee

Vaybs said...

snagged for one of your tuts :)))
thank you sweetyyyyy!! xxx

Cindi said...

♥Thank You♥

Janessa said...

Thanks hun!! you always have the best!!

MarisaB said...

Thanks!!

Lorri At Home said...

Thank you!

LizzieBelle82 said...

Thank you very much for sharing these!

Betsy E.PsP said...

Beautiful textures,Thank you !! xx