Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Tuesday Tag Template 2 - Freebie

Good Moaning, blogettes!! :D

Ok, so it's Tuesday...a Tag Template, methinks!

And this one will go gorgeously with the item I'm about to post too hehe xx



Personal Use Only - TOU apply (see zip)

and if you'd like it, you can...



As of this morning, 180 of you downloaded my last TTT, I hope you're having fun
with it :) xx

(Now, if I could just see that figure reflected in my scrap sales, this would
be one ecstatically happy scrappy chappy lmao!!) xxx

Right, hang to your hats, there's a kit a'coming...

Thanks for looking and have fun xxx

8 comments:

ju said...

Thanks Vix...love this
Psst adore your new kit too ♥

Kimberly said...

Thank you so much for the template.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Vix x

P&A Dezigns said...

Oh hun I am LOVING this kit! I swear I've never seen that action put to better use! ALL my favorite colors too!

Vix said...

Thank you everyone :) And Melissa hunny, I'm glad you like what I did with the action on Sweet Winter - fabulous action! xx

Xtenziv said...

Thank you

Juanita said...

Thank you for sharing

Fran said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work! :)