Saturday, 9 May 2009

Masks - More Butterflies

I made another couple of masks with butterflies as the basis - as you
can probably tell by now they're one of my favourite things :)









I made these using freebie brushes and purchased items
(Thanks to Nadia at the-butterfly.de, Farrah and Lilach Oren)

These masks will (eventually!) be part of my next set of masks for download on
my tut site.
They are for non commercial use only. Please do not use them to make commercial
use items. This is against the TOU of one of the designers, thank you xx


If you'd like them - please right click and save to your own computer.



I'll be making some scrapkits for my Design Club soon and will also be making a few

more things for this blog too.

But, this weekend, I'm just having fun!


See you soon...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful masks Vix..they are the best I have seen!!

Joni said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! Thanx so much for sharing them with us Vix..xo

§apphyre said...

Very beautiful butterfly masks Vix!
Thanks so much!

Shez said...

TYSVVM for the awesome masks and sharing your beautiful work so freely hun
hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for these absolutely beautiful masks

Addictive Pleasures said...

thank you :-) xxx

Anne said...

Love hem Vix, Thank You