Thursday, 28 May 2009

Wordart and Brushes - May 09 Freebie

Hello again blog lovelies,

I'm still a bit gun shy of my computer, I keep thinking it's going to go zllllllumph again lmao! I'll get my confidence back soon I hope :D
Design Club Members - panic not, I haven't forgotten you smashers - I shall be
starting my exclusive kit (again! lost the first one) soon and it should be ready in early June.

Anywaaaaaay...today!
Some wordart for you




Made using a stash of new and favourite fonts,
21 .PNG files of assorted song titles, one album title (think it's the Manics) expressions, sage sayings, contemporary phrases, idiocy and general
nonsense that spewed forth from my brain today lol!!
Keep the ones you like and delete the ones which make you go "huh?"


Also included are 4 My Lyric wordarts which were from my tea riddled bonce :)
They're not showing as if I'd stuck them all on it would've looked even weirder - but I quite like the chaotic look hehe!

PLUS!!
I've also included in the zip file, all these wordarts in PSP X Brush form (included are the Brush Tips and the Brushes)

Made on a 500 x 500 pixel PSP canvas, and cropped to the actual size you see.

3 simple rules

PERSONAL USE ONLY (no making money from these)
DON'T REDISTRIBUTE (download from me only)
TUT WRITERS/CHALLENGE RUNNERS (very welcome to use them, just send peeps here to get them please)


A TOU file is included in the zip - please take a moment to read it.

That's it! Hope you can find some use for these

Download available HERE

Hope you enjoy xx

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great collection!! thx so much!

debraj said...

thank-you Vix

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the awesome wordart!!!! :)

melliel said...

Thank you for sharing your wordart.

theresa said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Tricia said...

Superb! Totally brilliant.You are a star!
Thank you so very much.x

Anonymous said...

Thanx Vix! =) Love the wordart!!!
~LeAnn

Jani said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your word art. Jani

TizzysAngel said...

Thanks so much Vix for the fab wordart!! I've just been through computer hell too, just trying to get back to some PSPing again.
Hugs Kathy xxx

≈☆≈RAYN≈☆≈ said...

VIX U ROCK! Thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful creations with us who can't come with such great ideas so easily - so freely!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome word art !!!

Big Huggles,
Bren

tami said...

I snagged some awesome word art and masks... Thank you...

clubiani said...

thank you so much!

Joni said...

Awesome wordart Vix!! Thanx so much for sharing it with us..xo

Anonymous said...

These are great. Thank you so much for sharing.

NittyPearl said...

Sure glad I stopped by here today thanks for more word art
Sandra

mares said...

Thanks so much, Vix, for your art !!!
love your site !
mararena-mares-mar

Barb said...

Thank you!!