Thursday, 5 August 2010

Something New!! Tagging Textures 1

Hello blog smashers!

Well, yes it's been a while - but think the creativity might be seeping slowly back lmao! :D

Thought I'd have a go at making textures. These are popular in tags once more and I've always loved using them, so thought I'd make some.

Be gentle! I've never made them before and these are my first but thought I'd share as some taggers might get some use out of them

They are 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels high and in PNG format.



If you'd like them, please download the zip file (which contains my TOU and credits)
HERE

A little love if downloaded, is always appreciated xx And I've got some new
templates up over at the Creative Misfits blog HERE and in a week or so, there will be some masks...see, I told you my creativity was on it's way back hehe

Anyway, big hugs to all and see you soon xx

30 comments:

♥Missy♥ said...

YEAH!!! woohoo these are fab hun thanks so much!!!!
Gonna have a play later
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Chris said...

They are Really Good!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Mommie2myboys said...

Thank you so much for the lovelies!!

Anonymous said...

OOoh thank you, I'm going to create a special bonus challenge on the UpYourArt forum just for these!

gamom81 said...

these are awesome thank you

Mincrisar said...

great work! thx so much

arkmomy said...

Yeah!! You're back!...and I found your blog, so it's kinda like Christmas come early getting to see what you've been up to. Haven't bummed any of your gorgeous goodies yet, but probably will before it's said and done.

Hugs!

arkmomy said...

Yeah!! You're back!...and I found your blog, so it's kinda like Christmas come early getting to see what you've been up to. Haven't bummed any of your gorgeous goodies yet, but probably will before it's said and done.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, thanks so much

Bonnie said...

love the new textures, they are awesome!! thank you so much for sharing them with us.

SharonKay said...

Thanks so much. Great idea!

Allison said...

These are great, thanks for sharing!

ArtfulOne said...

Thanks so much for all the things you do, Vix, to make life easier and more creative for those of us who lack your talent and vision. I love all your shares! Hugs; Jill, ArtfulOne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the textures Vix off to play!
Sandra

Ellie said...

Thanks, Sweetie, they're great!
Hugs, Ellie

Anonymous said...

AWESOME STUFF!! THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH!

Cindi said...

♥Thank You♥

Kelly said...

Thank you for the awesome textures!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

These are so awesome! Thank you again for your generosity. I LOVE YOU!!!

NittyPearl said...

Thanks for the outstanding textures

Lizzie said...

Thank you very much for these textures! They are really great!

LadyDragus Arts said...

thank you for these lovely textrues

Anonymous said...

great textures..thanks for sharing!! Hugz Debi

Kelly said...

Gorgeous textures,thank you!! xo

Magik said...

Thank you for the beautiful textures. =)

Sammygrrl said...

ty! these are awesome

Anonymous said...

Just great!! Thank you. :)

Magik said...

Thank you for the awesome textures. =)
*hugz*