Hello lovelies!!
7 days (including today) until the day of l'amour!
So, in that spirit of love - a week of my goodies. Might be a week of masks or wordart or templates or snaffables or whatever!
Pop in each day and see what awaits you...could be anything.
Today - it's three versions of the same mask. (I can't work out if it's the most over the top mask I've ever made but it's right up there...and I likes it LOL!)
(Click on the mask you'd like and then right click to save to your computer)
3 versions of same mask - two with different texts and one blank card
which you can put your own message on when making a sig tag etc.
My usual mask terms apply (non profit use only, no sharing and no copying/ripping/reverse engineering)
and ONE MORE term added...
They are BLOG and/or MY FACEBOOK PAGE EXCLUSIVES - only available. From this blog. Or my FB Page - VixPSP
No where else.
If you would like these masks, you are very welcome to download from my blog or FB page.
(After the week is up, I'll probably zip everything up and have a big goodie bag download on here - but for now, it's daily over this week - I'd like to see who popping in - my map is getting loads of world flags on it - hellooooooooo! And my facebook page would enjoy the traffic loL!)
Sorry. I'm digressing (so what's new hehe)
NO SHARING whatsoever. If used in a tutorial, please direct your peeps to download from my sites.
And if used in forum/group challenges - same goes.
Oh - and my Chatbox pn here is sad. No one is posting in there. A thank you goes a very long way so if you drop a ta when grabbing a goodie or two - I'd love that.
Thank you :) xx
Thanks again chickadees - see you tomorrow for more ♥



1 comment:
Sooooo pretty!!!!! Thank you Vix!!!! My mind is racing with creativeness just need to get this new psp installed LOL
Post a Comment