Hello lovelies - new masks for you.
Usual Terms of Use apply for these masks - if unsure, check my Terms of Use page.
If you'd like them - you can download from HERE
Thanks for looking and see you soon.
(To those of you that do bother to take the time to say thank you - I really do appreciate
your messages so thank you xx)

5 comments:
Thank you very much for your beautiful masks :)
Thank you very much for your beautiful masks :)
Oh Vix, I'm so excited to have found you through Creative Misfits! I haven't done any tagging in years and I lost all my tubes and supplies last year. I went to snag some of your masks but the site was down. Imagine my surprise when I saw your masks used in a challenge in CM.
So here I am, snagging some of your beautiful work. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and making the world a prettier place.
PennyG
thanks for sharing
thanks for sharing your talent
Post a Comment